Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Oh Martha...

So, as I trolled through blogland a few weeks ago I came across a post by Katie on Bower Power discussing Martha Stewart's list, "30 things Everyone Should Know"...guess who decided that they'd tackle that list!  As I approach thirty, I figure, there are now 30 things Martha thinks I should know how to do.  Stay tuned for posts about how this all goes down, some of the tasks are easy and I may throw in my own "Pink" twist, others are going to be a challenge for me.  I've searched pinterest for some help with these tasks so if you want to complete them with me, check out my pinterest board here.  Without further ado, the list:
1. Create a home safety kit
2. Paint a room
3. Arrange flowers
4. Design a fruit centerpiece
5. Make a bed
6. Set the table
7. Prepare a green salad
8. Mix a margarita
9. Make a bolognese sauce
10. Eat a lobster
11. Make chocolate chip cookies
12. Carve a Turkey
13. Prepare a roast turkey
14. Make a grilled cheese
15. Make french toast
16. Make the perfect omlette
17. Cook fluffy rice
18. Bake a chocolate cake
19. Assemble a BLT
20. Prepare pancakes
21. Make crudites
22. Tie a bow and necktie
23. Load a dishwasher
24. Do the Laundry
25. Remove stains on linens and clothes
26. Iron a shirt
27. Open a Champagne bottle
28. Brew a cup of tea
29. Take a good photograph
30. Pack a suitcase

Wish me luck, and check back as I knock things off the list in future posts!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment