Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Believe in Pink

Welcome!  Thanks for taking to time to check out my new blog.  For those of you who don't know me yet, my name is Sara Reed and I'm in the business of making women look and feel better...and yes, I also sell Mary Kay.  I decided to start a blog to help me reach out to my loyal customers and meet new people.  I'll not only be blogging about my favorite new makeup inspirations and products, but also fashion finds, inspirational quotes and other fun posts all built around the idea of embracing being a women.

For those that didn't pick up on it yet, the title of this blog was inspired by a quote from Katherine Hepburn,

I Believe in Pink.
I Believe that laughing is the best Calorie Burner.
I believe in kissing,
kissing a lot.
I Believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I Believe that tomorrow is another day,
and I Believe in Miracles.

I hope you believe in miracles!  Thanks for joining me on this journey.

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment