Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Fab Four Friday

Photos Courtesy of www.facebook.com/MaryKay


Fab Four (from left to right)
1.      Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinavia, $18
2.   Limited-Edition Mary Kay Lip Lacquer with Mini Retractable Lip Brush in Chai Latte or Pink Pagoda, $16
3.      Limited-Edition Mary Kay  Nail Lacquer in Blue Lotus or Pink Bamboo, $9
4.      Limited-Edition Mineral Eye Color in Garden Sky, $20
**Bonus item, the Special-Edition Beauty That Counts Mary Kay Mini Compact (unfilled), $16**

I attended the Mary Kay Career Conference in San Diego at the end of March and was given both the Finishing Spray and the Chai Latte Lip Lacquer in my registration goodie bag.  Along with a necklace and set of earrings I totally wore to the second day of the conference…who loves free stuff, I do I do!  Don’t lie, you do too!
They’re AWESOME!!!  The Finishing spray really does help keep my makeup set for 16 hours – and I can usually get a little oily in the afternoon, but with this product my makeup doesn’t move even with a little oil, no shine either!  I can’t sing its praises loud enough.  The Lip Lacquer is awesome as well for those who love a more natural look.  I’ll probably wear it more on the weekends when I wear a more natural (though flawless, of course) face.  The Mary Kay Nail Lacquers are beautiful as expected and are great spring colors.  You can even layer them to create a “spotted egg” look layering the pink over the blue, and the eye palette looks great on any skin shade and eye color combo!  Check all these and more on my website or the spring Mary Kay Lookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment